Luke 17:37 may be the most overlooked Bible prophecy verse in the entire Bible. I have not seen many Bible prophecy commentators address Luke 17:37 in my many years of study. Despite being overlooked, Luke 17:37 may be one of the most important Bible prophecy verses in the Bible. In fact, studying Luke 17:37 caused me to reevaluate many assumptions I had about the end times and caused others to reevaluate everything they were taught about the end times. In this article, I will highlight Luke 17:37 while discussing several important end time passages.Read More
The articles found on this page are articles that I want to draw particular attention to at the moment.
Welcome! My name is Wayne. I’ve studied and written about Bible prophecy since I was a teenager. My goal is to help you to better understand Bible prophecy and what will transpire during the end times. Unlike many Bible prophecy commentators, I seek to avoid sensationalizing and hyping events and developments that take place in the world. Instead, I seek to present what I believe to be true about the end times based on many years of study and research.
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from me via email.
- Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?
- Will Christians See the Antichrist?
- Is Gog of Magog’s Invasion of Israel Imminent?
- How Bad Will the Great Tribulation Be?
- Luke 17:37: The Most Overlooked Bible Prophecy Verse in the Bible?
- Isaiah 17: Pinpointing the Timing of Damascus’s Destruction
- Practical Tips to Help You Study Bible Prophecy
- Identifying the Antichrist: Some Characteristics to Look For
- When Will Jerusalem Be Attacked During the End Times