About the Author
Wayne Croley is the founder of Prophecy Proof Insights and author of several books on Bible prophecy and the end times.
I am a Bible prophecy researcher and commentator based in Sacramento, California.
I have studied and written extensively about Bible Prophecy since I was a teenager with the goal of helping people understand current events and the truth about the end times.
I seek to make Bible prophecy easy for people of all levels to understand and to provide people biblical insight about Bible prophecy and current events without the hype and sensationalism often found on other Bible prophecy websites and platforms.
I am the founder of Prophecy Proof Insights, a Bible Prophecy website attracting readers from across the globe.
I am the author of Prophecy Proof Insights on the End Times, a comprehensive book about the end times, and Prophecy Proof Insights on the Last Generation, a book that examines the timing of Christ’s return.
I like researching and analyzing Bible prophecy-related topics and following current events in politics, economics, finance, and many other areas. Through the grace of God, I pursued an education in these subjects so I could understand events better:
- M.B.A. (Finance) from the California State University, Sacramento.
- B.S. Managerial Economics (graduating with highest honors), University of California Davis
- B.A. Political Science (graduating with high honors) from the University of California, Davis.
- Winner of the prestigious Clyde Jacobs and Larry Peterman Distinguished Scholar Award
- Recognized by Portfolium as one of the top talents from the University of California system.
I also spend time helping small businesses, nonprofits, churches, ministries, and others gain more visibility online.
I also assist my local church with their media and broadcasts.
Statement of Faith
My beliefs are similar to the beliefs that you will find with many Bible-believing Baptist churches.
But, my views on certain Bible Prophecy topics are quite different than what is commonly taught.
- I believe God created everything: the universe, the earth, etc.
- I believe in the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- I believe Jesus Christ is God, who came in human flesh, born of a virgin birth, and lived a sinless life.
- I believe in the death, burial, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ
- I believe Jesus Christ is the only way to get to Heaven as He died for our sins.
- I believe Jesus Christ will return to rescue the Elect.
- I believe Jesus Christ will return again following the end of the 70th Week of Daniel to redeem the surviving Jewish people who endured great hardship.
The Holy Spirit
- I believe the Holy Spirit is part of the Trinity.
- I believe the Holy Spirit dwells in all believers of Christ.
- I believe the Holy Spirit provides us gifts and talents to serve the body of Christ.
- The Bible is divinely-inspired, inerrant, and should be regarded as the authoritative source of information when compared to non-biblical sources.
- I believe that God can use any Bible translation to serve His purposes. However, I prefer to use the King James Version over other Bible versions.
I believe the Devil (Satan) exists and is very active at this moment preparing for the arrival of Antichrist.
I believe man was created in the image of God, but that man fell into a sinful state.
Human activity occurs within the context of a great spiritual battle between good (God and His heavenly host) and evil (Satan and his minions).
The spiritual battle is mostly invisible to us, but it sometimes manifests itself in the battle between countries, ideologies, ideas, religions, and other areas.
The spiritual forces of evil are not permitted to interfere with human free will most of the time. But they will try to influence people’s behavior and actions so they end up doing their bidding or following them.
Recognizing the spiritual battle is necessary to understand what is going on and what will likely happen in the future.
Only understanding what you can visibly see or what you can hear severely limits your ability to understand the big picture. You will miss out on understanding the context in which events are happening (or will happen) and why events are happening (or will happen).
Therefore, you must consider the spiritual battle alongside secular events to fully understand current events and to anticipate what will likely happen in the future. More specifically,
- You need to be knowledgeable about Bible prophecy.
- You need to follow the interaction between the fields of economics, finance, and politics. Each of these fields are interrelated.
- You need to be aware of scientific and technological developments.
Subscribe to My Newsletter