Some argue that Babylon the Great will face only one judgment during the end times. Others argue that Babylon will face at least two judgments. After examining many chapters, passages, and verses that concern the destruction of Babylon the Great, I believe that Babylon the Great will face only one judgment after the pouring of the seventh vial judgment. I will explain why I believe this in this article.Read More
Babylon the Great
Babylon the Great is a topic of much speculation. Some believe Babylon the Great represents a country while others believe it represents a city. The location that will represent Babylon the Great is also a subject of much speculation. The articles on this page provide insight on Babylon the Great.
Welcome! My name is Wayne. I’ve studied and written about Bible prophecy since I was a teenager. My goal is to help you to better understand Bible prophecy and what will transpire during the end times. Unlike many Bible prophecy commentators, I seek to avoid sensationalizing and hyping events and developments that take place in the world. Instead, I seek to present what I believe to be true about the end times based on many years of study and research.
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from me via email.
- Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?
- Will Christians See the Antichrist?
- Is Gog of Magog’s Invasion of Israel Imminent?
- How Bad Will the Great Tribulation Be?
- Isaiah 17: Pinpointing the Timing of Damascus’s Destruction
- Practical Tips to Help You Study Bible Prophecy
- Identifying the Antichrist: Some Characteristics to Look For
- When Will Jerusalem Be Attacked During the End Times