Welcome to Prophecy Proof Insights
Information and Insights about the End Times That You Won’t Hear in Church
An Introduction to My Work
Welcome to my website! You’ve found a Christian website that is quite different than other websites on the Internet. I want to give you a primer on my work so that there are no misunderstandings about what I write about and why.
My work primarily focuses on analyzing political, economic, financial, scientific, and religious topics relating to the present and the future. In addition, I analyze Bible prophecy topics and provide a revealing glimpse of the ongoing spiritual warfare. The following are the subjects I look at when trying to analyze the present and the future:
The Bible is the key source I use to try to understand what will occur in the present and in the future since the Bible is a completely reliable source and contains prophecies that are precise and accurate. Biblical prophecies about the future will ultimately be fulfilled one day, so any forecast of the future must take into account all the events predicted by the Bible.
Science and Technology
I believe that the use of Bible prophecy can be further legitimized and Bible prophecy can be further understood with the use of science. However, to the extent that science begins to conflict with the Bible is when I rule out science and rely exclusively upon the Bible.
Economics, Finance, and Politics
It is very important to have an understanding of each of these fields and how they interrelate because the interactions between these three fields will be the catalyst that will shape the world so the end times can begin.
My Latest Articles
Here are the latest articles that I have posted on Bible prophecy and related topics.
I received multiple requests recently to make a video where I share my thoughts on the September 23 Rapture speculation. For those who are unaware, some people point to September 23, 2015 as the potential date of the Rapture. I wrote an article about the September 23 Rapture speculation more than four years ago and since then it’s become one of the more prominent articles concerning the topic on the Internet.
A couple of Sundays ago I sat in my church’s balcony listening to a sermon related to Bible prophecy. Bible prophecy is not a topic often preached at my church, but when it is preached I try to bite my tongue and let the speaker preach uninterrupted no matter how much I might disagree with what is being taught. The speaker (who was not the pastor) discussed 2 Thessalonians 2, which is a notable Bible prophecy chapter because it references Christ’s coming and an individual known as the Antichrist. The speaker briefly suggested that Christians might only see the early stages of the Antichrist’s career and will not see the Antichrist serving in the role as the Antichrist. I found the speaker’s assertion regarding Christians and the Antichrist highly debatable to say the least, but I kept my silence. Instead of debating the speaker, I will share my thoughts on the issue of whether Christians will see the Antichrist in this article.
My grandmother passed away a little more than a week ago. The news was not a surprise to me because she lived to be 94 years of age. Her health had been on the decline in the past couple of years so her passing was inevitable. The reason I am writing an article about my grandmother’s passing is that I believe the Lord can use the story of her passing to make a positive difference in the lives of many people. The details surrounding my grandmother’s passing are worth sharing, as her story is an example of how God can use a dying person to provide a testimony to the living.
Wow, it’s been eight months since I posted my first video! I did not intend the gap between videos to be eight months, but at least I have a better background in this video than in my first video. In this video I provide a brief update on a Bible prophecy book that I am working on and I answer a couple of questions that a reader posed relating directly or indirectly to an event known as World War 3.
- For those viewing this article on my website, click “continue reading” to see some Bible verses that I allude to in this video.
I want to share a true story with anyone who may be struggling with what is taking place in their life or who may be wondering if God is at work in their life. I want to share a true story of a divine appointment that I got to witness firsthand this past Sunday. I am sharing this story because the Lord put it on my heart to share it.
If you are familiar with my work, you know that I am not a proponent of the Blood Moon theory. I think the theory has a lot of flaws and has little scriptural support. As a result, I anticipate many people will soon be looking at a new potential Rapture date.
You will likely hear a lot of speculation in a few years about the potential for the Rapture to occur in the year 2018. The speculation will center on the seventieth anniversary of the creation of the state of Israel. You will likely hear some Bible prophecy “experts” teach at least the following three things:
- Israel represents the fig tree that Christ referenced in His teachings about the end of the age
- Christ taught that the generation that saw the creation of the state of Israel would see His coming.
- The generation that saw the creation of the state of Israel is ending in 2018 in a biblical sense.
In this article I will provide my thoughts on this 2018 Rapture theory in anticipation of the speculation that will soon arise.
The world has changed quite a bit since my most recent article. The United States and a coalition of Middle East countries have begun a war against ISIS in Syria and in Iraq (probably a protracted war that will make the situation in the Mideast even more chaotic) while the Ebola virus has finally caught the attention of the public.
I have focused a lot on end time topics in recent articles, so it may be time to change things up by discussing the time period we live in now. The purpose of this article is to give my thoughts about where the world is currently at and where I think the world is heading in the near future.
I previously posted a study concerning the end times cost of wheat. The purpose of that study was to provide people an idea of whether the price of wheat was near the price it will be during the end times. The study showed that the price of wheat was not close to the price that it will be following the opening of the third seal (Revelation 6:5-6).
However, a significant amount of time has passed since I posted that study. Have things changed? I will address that question in this update to my end times cost of wheat study with updated data. I will also add additional analysis not seen in the original study.
I’m in the process of launching this website. More content will be added soon and I have some things to fix, including the comments system. Thank you for your patience.
Ezekiel 37:1-14 is commonly known as the prophecy of the Valley of Dry Bones. The prophecy is shown in the following passage:
(1) The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, (2) And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. (3) And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. (4) Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. (5) Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: (6) And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. (7) So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. (8) And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. (9) Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. (10) So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. (11) Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. (12) Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. (13) And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, (14) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. (Eze 37:1-14)
Some people believe that the Valley of Dry Bones prophecy relates to the creation of the state of Israel in 1948. For instance, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu suggested in a 2010 speech that the Valley of Dry Bones prophecy had been fulfilled.
Armed with the Jewish spirit, the justice of man, and the vision of the prophets, we sprouted new branches and grew deep roots. Dry bones became covered with flesh, a spirit filled them, and they lived and stood on their own feet, as Ezekiel prophesized…
I will examine whether the Valley of Dry Bones prophecy has been fulfilled through the creation of the state of Israel in 1948 (and if not, when it might be fulfilled) in this article.
About Prophecy Proof Insights
Follow Prophecy Proof Insights
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009